Football Insider’s review of the SkyBet football betting site, including a free bet offer
SkyBet used to be part of Sky TV but they are now a separate company. But this change hasn’t effected their credibility or trustworthiness. We’d happily bet with SkyBet as they are massively into football. You can be confident that SkyBet is a good company to bet with. We say “Get involved!” by CLICKING THIS LINK.
Football Insider rating = 4.9 out of 5
|Why bet with SkyBet?
||Who should join SkyBet?
||Exclusive sign up offer
||Open your account
- Official partner of the Football League so they must be good!
- With Sky Bet’s Price Boost, you can now regularly enjoy enhanced odds on selected football betting markets.
- Very quick with odds for breaking news events, such as when a manager has been sacked and speculation is rife on who will be the new man in the job.
- SkyBet reward loyalty with their Free Bet Club – open to new and existing customers. The Free Bet Club gives Sky Bet customers a £5 matched bet each week, provided you stake a £5 qualifying bet on an accumulator at odds of 5/1 or more – across any sport. You must keep betting each week to stay in the offer, otherwise you need to spend £10 on an accumulator to get back in.
- Secure and quick one stop betting site, with one of the best layouts.
||£50 free bet + £10 cash
To read more reviews of the best football betting sites just click here
To see all our exclusive free bet offers please click here