Rangers are sticking to their line that they are not selling Alfredo Morelos until the summer, despite receiving an £11m bid, according to a reliable source.
Four Lads Had a Dream is a Rangers blog that is a very solid source of Rangers information.
They tweeted the news on Saturday night, adding that Rangers claim no satisfactory bid has yet been received.
They also claim that Morelos will be in the squad for the Hamilton game on Sunday.


This follows on from an earlier tweet that said Rangers had been offered £11m from a Chinese club.


The Scottish Sun also reported the £11m bid and said that it was a take-it-or-leave it offer from Chinese club Beijing Renhe.
Football Insider verdict:
This is incredible brinksmanship from Rangers. If the reports are true then £11million is a huge amount of money for a player Rangers paid around £1million for in the summer. The £10million profit could fund the whole refit of the team next summer. We can only assume that with the Chinese transfer window open until January 28, that the club is holding out for the most money possible. Holding onto him to lose him in the summer for potentially less money doesn’t really make much sense when Rangers aren’t playing for much this campaign. Take the money and run. That seems like the best solution here, the one remaining question being, how much?
In other Rangers news, reliable journalist ‘stunned’ if Rangers star not pushing to leave Ibrox, fans respond
Don’t miss out on breaking and exclusive Rangers news by clicking here for our brilliant 24/7 updates on FacebookInstagram and YouTube.