By David Woods

18th Feb, 2018 | 10:32am

'Insane', 'Criminal' – Rangers fans stunned after latest reported club development

Rangers fans have been left stunned after a report claims the club has turned down an £11million bid for striker Alfredo Morelos.
Four Lads Had a Dream, a reliable source of Rangers information, reported on Saturday night that the club had not received a satisfactory bid yet for Morelos.
They also reported that he would be in the Rangers squad for the game against Hamilton on Sunday afternoon.


This follows on from a previous claim that a bid for £11million had been received from a Chinese club, with their transfer window not shutting until February 28.


This claim was followed up by a report in the Scottish Sun that stated the £11million bid was a take-it-or-leave-it one from Chinese club Beijing Renhe.
Rangers fans seem to be split down the middle, with both sides taken aback by the Rangers board’s decision.
One fan said it was “criminal” that they were turning down this much money while another said they should be applauded for their stance.
Here are the best reactions from Rangers fans following the report:


In other Rangers news, club delivers Morelos verdict after monster new bid, reveal team news v Hamilton
Don’t miss out on breaking and exclusive Rangers news by clicking here for our brilliant 24/7 updates on FacebookInstagram and YouTube.