Date: 20th April 2017 at 11:01am
Written by:

By Danny Wright

West Ham manager Slaven Bilic on Thursday rubbished a report saying he had a blazing row with Diafra Sakho.

The Sun had previously claimed that Bilic had a huge bust-up with the 27-year-old after he refused to sit on the bench in the 2-2 draw with Sunderland last week.

The striker’s future was cast into doubt in the report which also said that he is expected to be sold in the summer.

Sakho has spent most of the season sidelined with a back injury but returned to action in the loss to Arsenal earlier this month.

The Sun reported that the striker was enraged when he wasn’t picked to start against the Black Cats.

But Bilic, as quoted by the official West Ham Twitter page, has responded at his media conference on Thursday by denying any kind of disagreement.

“Diafra Sakho is training today,” he said. “If there was a row, I should know about that.

“There was no row.”

Sakho has made just three appearances in all competitions for West Ham this season.

He began the campaign with a back problem which he later aggravated after playing against both Tottenham and Manchester United in November.

He scored against Jose Mourinho’s side in what was his only goal of the campaign.

Bilic is facing a very uncertain time at the London Stadium going into Saturday’s clash with Everton.

A separate report in The Sun claims that the Croat will be sacked if West Ham fail to finish in the top half of the Premier League standings.

The Hammers are 13th in the table going into their showdown with the in-form Merseyside club.

Bilic saw his side lose to Everton earlier this season when goals from Romelu Lukaku and Ross Barkley consigned his side to a 2-0 defeat at Goodison Park.

In other West Ham news, the Hammers, and their next opponents Everton, are in a transfer tug-of-war for this 24-year-old midfielder.

We’ve launched a << BREAKING NEWS FEED>> exclusively for your club. ‘Like Us’ on Facebook by clicking here if you want 24/7 updates on all West Ham breaking news.